- For parents
- Recursos en español
- For Youth
- For educators
- For healthcare practitioners
- TYFA newsletter
- Related sites
- Recommended Reading
- Research Resources
-A Discussion Group
- Parents' Blogs
- Families' Stories
- Educational programs
- Mailing list
- On-line forums
- Speakers bureau
- Ian Benson Project
- Contact Us
- Radio interviews
You Can Help
- Intake survey
Amethyst Ribbon Campaign
LGBT-Friendly Campus Climate Index:
Using Technology to Find a Gay-Friendly College
- The Index presents information about LGBT-Friendly policies, programs, and practices at almost 170 colleges and universities. The list has grown more than five fold since its launch and continues to grow every month.
- You can search, view and compare campuses based on your individual college goals and needs. It is important to note that the Index does not assess attitudes or perceptions; instead, it looks specifically at LGBT policies, programs, and practices.
- The Index was built on the philosophy that every student has the right to a safe learning environment where they can learn, live, and grow, academically and socially.
- As a result, campuses have the power and responsibility to enact policies, programs, and practices that work to enhance the campus climate for all students -- including LGBT and ally students.
- In addition to this philosophy, the Index team relied on a decade of LGBT campus climate research, as well as a host of national LGBT best practices and standards.
- The Index is owned and operated by Campus Pride, the only national nonprofit organization for student leaders and campus groups working to create safer, more LGBT-Friendly learning environments at colleges and universities.
To go to the Campus Climate Index... www.campusclimateindex.org
For more info on Campus Pride... www.campuspride.org
To contact us... email@example.com